, is an endeavor of Plowshare Farm, located at 43 Main Street in Wilton, NH. It is an eclectic blend of:
- a store and gift shop selling goods made at Plowshare Farm, such as hand-dipped beeswax candles, gift items made from our wool, products from our organic bakery including granola and cookies, hand-dyed silks, hand-crafted toys, and goods made by other local crafters (including wool socks and yarn, pottery, fine art paintings, glass work, and more).
- a coffee shop and cafe serving locally roasted, organic coffee and baked goods.
- a craft studio where you can try your hand at seasonal crafts and workshops (like dipping candles, weaving, rug hooking, spinning and felting.
- a community gathering space with a reading room and library downstairs.
- a lively place where people come to celebrate community.
See what LocalShare has to offer!